You will be a post-sale Digital Marketing Strategist responsible for the successful management of digital strategy for client brands. You will help our clients achieve their strategic objectives by ensuring seamless execution and delivery on all projects.
A closer look at the role:
- Manage strategy, ideation, and overall project scope.
- Ensure elite strategy execution and make sure deadlines are met.
- Provide campaign performance reporting and analysis to clients.
- Manage client expectations, bringing issues/concerns to clientsâ attention before they become problems and offering solutions.
- Manage client relationships and provide clients with excellent service and support.
Skills and qualities you’ll bring to the team:
- A creative thinker who can connect 360 digital to all aspects of a client’s business and drive growth opportunities
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and proven ability to keep track of multiple conversations at once
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment