A key role that requires a strong background in Communications, PR and strategy as you will be representing RADP on all fronts. You’ll be a key spokesperson for the company, with strong networking skills to help identify and secure key partnership opportunities.
A closer look at the role:
- Develop new business partnerships and establish the positioning of RADP brands within its sphere of influence and product sectors using all relevant channels.
- Develop a media relations strategy that will position RADP as a brand to contend with via high-level placements in media, print and broadcast.
- Identify local & international online reach partners split as aggregators and bookmarking sites.
- Develop a framework for Influencer network for RADP brands.
- Ensure an effective media press release strategy.
Skills and qualities you’ll bring to the team:
- A strong background in Communications, PR and strategy
- Great stakeholder management and project management capability
- Ability to present clear, well-thought-out recommendations
- Excellent writing and editing skills