You will be responsible for managing Pulse’s marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities across all social media channels designed to connect with and grow our brand and communities. You will create and post creative content to engage our audiences
A closer look at the role:
- Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and daily activities on our social media pages
- Monitor trends across channels using social media tools such as IO Analytics and CrowdTangle and ensure time-to-market for content distribution is efficient.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media campaigns and collect and interpret data for useful insights.
- Analyze, review and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximise results.
- Event coverage for the brand and its clients based on communicated briefs, distribution of content across relevant channels, reporting on performance of this content.
Skills and qualities you’ll bring to the team:
- Ability to produce original ideas that are structured, effective and timely
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised and analytical
- Passionate about digital and the latest market trends
- Ability to collaborate across various teams